Durham Dales Centre, Stanhope, County Durham, DL13 2FJ
Tel: +44 (0)1388 526233
Gemcraft is a privately owned partnership whos policy is to give quality, service and pleasure to our customers.
To make our jewellery and gifts we search the world for unusual and interesting fossils, minerals and semi precious stones
As well as the more usual amber, lapis lazuli etc. our range includes local Frosterley marble (as in Durham Cathedral), Weardale fluorite and jewellery made from dinosaur bone and mammoth's tusk.
- A wide range of Semi-precious stone jewellery.
- Fossils from around the world.
- Local and worldwide minerals.
- Weardale Frosterley Marble - Specimens and gifts.
- A vast selection of polished pebbles.
- Childrens section.
Image : © Gemcraft